Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St. Patrick's Day bouquet




Just a picture of a pretty little bouquet I picked up at the grocery store on Sunday for our St. Patrick's day party.

I struggled with being really tired and apathetic all day today. I think it is a new birth control pill I am taking. I had my prescription transferred to a new, more convenient pharmacy and they didn't have the same brand as I had been taking. I have been on it for about a week and 1/2 and am feeling like I am on a roller coaster ride and feeling really lethargic. Looking forward to this being over.

We watched the movie The Proposal tonight. Cute little sappy story-pretty darn predictable but good for a light-hearted laugh. Beautiful scenery (aside from Ryan Reynolds and the amazingly fit 45 year old body of Sandra Bullock). Filmed on location here.

No comments:

Post a Comment