Tuesday, March 9, 2010

School Daze

Today was all about school stuff. I had a Spring Fling task force committee meeting from 10:00-11:00 that ended up in a site visit for two locations we are considering for this fundraiser. That was followed by a lunch where we brainstormed possible sponsors for this event. So until 1:00 I was tied up with school stuff and then had to rush to make my 1:30-2:15 dance class. I picked up the kids from school, had less than 2 hours with them at home before I had to head back to school for a 5:00 Spring Fling group meeting, followed by our school PTC meeting at 6:00! Yikes! After the meeting, a few of the members went to West 1st for dinner. I've just gotten home and I am dog-tired and have to drive for a school field trip at 8:30 in the morning! It may seem that I am "complaining" about the school daze, but really I feel blessed to be a part of a school that welcomes parent involvement and I am also thankful that my schedule allows me to be a part of my children's lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment