Sunday, March 28, 2010

Saturday POD



This photo was taken by my hubby. It is me arriving at the location of my sort of surprise 40th birthday party. Words really don't express the love and affection I received from this wonderful group of ladies! They worked tirelessly to plan and decorate for this party. It was a French theme, because they know I love Paris. My hubby even made an Eiffel tower with lights. They sang Happy Birthday to me in French (how the heck they knew the words, I don't know! although, there was a French teacher in the group, so maybe she worked with them before I arrived)! At any rate, I am blessed to have such a wonderful hubby and friends. I don't deserve them, but am sure glad I have them! 40 truly is fabulous when you have friends like mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment