Thursday, March 4, 2010

Feeling Queasy-POD Wed.

I woke up Wednesday morning to find that Libby had been hit with the stomach bug around 12:00a.m. My hubby was still up so he helped her out and she rested on the couch going into the bathroom each time she needed to without disturbing us! She even wrote down the times she got up and the details. Amazing! Her last bout was about 8:00a.m. and from that point forward I was feeling quite queasy all day myself. School was still out due to all the snow we got so that was one less thing to worry about. I took it easy, canceled my afternoon classes, and drank gingerale and ate oyster crackers when I felt nauseous. Unfortunately, that didn't prevent me from being hit (violently) with it about 8:00p.m. I have never felt so ill with a stomach flu. I was so dizzy I thought I was going to pass out on the bathroom floor. A cold rag is what saved me.
I want go into all the horrid details....

No comments:

Post a Comment