Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hump Day




Saw a pair of these pileated woodpeckers at the suet feeders this morning.

I took the time to go to Target to look for cute pj's since my somewhat of a surprise b-day party has a pj's dress code. I found some, actually bought two sets. This is the one I'll wear for the party...

Today was also report card day. My daughter who is always on A-B honor roll got a C and she beat herself up about it more than we did. My son, got one A in PE, mostly C's, a D, and an F in Latin! We just don't know what else to do to help him. The good news on that subject is that his echocardiogram came back great-there were no abnormalities and no enlargement of the right ventricle as was once thought-so this means we are "safe" to proceed with the Focalin prescription. Tripp actually seems excited about the possibility so I will have that filled tomorrow and start him out on it right away hoping for an improvement by the last report card. We are on the home stretch of school now.

No comments:

Post a Comment