Thursday, March 4, 2010

Poor Pitiful Me

Wow, I have really had a lazy day! I laid on the couch for hours on end watching shows I never get to watch. Libby, who was still home from school due to her illness even watched the movie, Fame with me at one point. I finally did manage to get some food in around 2:oo or 3:00 and sometimes, good ole' Campbell's soup is just what the doctor ordered. Needless, to say this stomach flu caused me to jump-start my weight loss plan, but ohhh I would much rather have done it the right way! I have lost 6 pounds since Monday morning's weigh in...not healthy, I know, but I just couldn't eat and what I did came right back up. This situation reminds me of an hilarious scene in The Devil Wears Prada where one of the characters says she is just one stomach flu away from her ideal dress size. So funny!
Even in this pitiful state, I still managed to get a picture of the day. I'll be off to bed soon and I am hoping I feel 100% better by morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment