Friday, March 5, 2010

Spring Cleaning

After a good night's sleep, I awoke feeling somewhat normal again. I took Tripp to school, but kept Libby home one more day. I also decided early to cancel my make up classes because I am still contagious. According to the CDC page about stomach viruses, you are still contagious for 3 days after your symptoms subside and up to 2 weeks after! No wonder this spreads like wildfire. I have still felt a bit dizzy off and on and have had a dull headache, but I didn't let that prevent me from getting a jump start on some spring cleaning. I felt like my entire house needed to be sanitized after this week. So, I did some laundry and folded it while watching more television. I scrubbed all of the bathrooms and had my hubby pick up some Lysol to spray down the couches and some other areas. I also cleaned the kitchen. I got a lot accomplished even though I had been so sick just 24 hours before but decided it was best to lay low and rest some more and also not expose any of my students to it. I love them too much to have them spread it around their families-it was not fun!

Here are some of my favorite sites for household upkeep to aide you in your Spring Cleaning.
Spring Cleaning by Martha
Spring Cleaning tips from Caldrea and a cool starter set for sale!
General Household and de-cluttering plan by FlyLady
Wishing you all a sunny weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment