Monday, January 25, 2010

Clean kitchen

I thought that today's picture would be me holding up my new Project Life kit, but it didn't come today...boo-hoo! So, instead of playing around with that I did the after dinner dishes instead and set the coffee pot for the morning (neither of which I have been doing lately). Boy, isn't it nice to wake up to the coffee already made and the kitchen clean? Flylady would be so proud of me for shining my sink!
I'll let you in on one of my kitchen secrets. Caldrea cleaning products. They are having a clearance sale right now so it's a good time to have a looksie and pick up some wonderfully aromatic cleaning products that really make housework a joy (well, almost). My favorite scent is Lavender Pine. I just purchased my teacher gifts for next Christmas from their 60% off clearance scents. I also bought myself the handsoap and candle in the Cypress Bergamot fragrance. It smells great-so fresh and clean like a walk in the winter woods. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment