Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 5


"Family Game Night"
Tuesdays at our house are usually family game night. This doesn't mean we don't play games on other days, but Tuesdays have become a ritual for us over the years mainly because I take the afternoon off. I have always loved playing games of any kind and I am a good sport whether I win or lose...I really do just love to play! This game of Sorry shown in the photo above was a gift from Steph and Hans for Christmas. We have a collection of these vintage sets in wooden boxes that store on a bookshelf easily. We have Scrabble, Monopoly, Life, and Stratego and I think there are a few more still to get.
I hope that my children look back on their childhood and treasure the memory of how often we played games and spent time together just hanging out as a family.
One of my favorite quotes is:
Children spell love "T-I-M-E".
I think I do, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment