Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 4


Tea for two? This photo journal for the Project Life kit is really supposed to be about me, my life, my home, etc. Anyone who knows me knows that I love tea. I drink tons of iced tea in the spring and summer months and hot tea every day no matter the season. I really like just about any kind of hot tea...In this picture, you see my whistling Chantal tea kettle (I would have preferred it in orange but hubby couldn't find one) however, I love it anyway because it matches our dishes ever so well! The cool, old-looking sign sits on the cutting board shelf beside our stove and it is an old favorite of mine that I picked up at T.J. Maxx years ago. The pretty little silver oil decanter is a Paris purchase from Oliviers and Co. Their fabulous olive oils and spice blends are available in the U.S., too!

I leave you with a few quotes about TEA that I couldn't agree with more:

"There is a great deal of poetry and fine sentiment in a chest of tea."~Ralph Waldo Emerson Letters and Social Claims

"Each cup of tea represents an imaginary voyage."~Catherine Douzel

"There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea."~Bernard-Paul Heroux

"Tea is a cup of life."~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment