Sunday, January 31, 2010

Saturday Post

I am making one of my random postings this morning because I fell asleep before I got a chance to upload a photo of the day for Saturday. I got some housework done early in the morning and proceeded to finish adding the photos to my December Daily album (I hadn't even printed them out until this past week). That was a huge accomplishment for me! It is way boring compared to some of the lovelies posted on the Ali Edwards flickr site...but it is still a true and accurate account of our month and I am so proud of myself for following through with this to the album's end. As I have mentioned in many posts, it was this album which made me realize I could do the Project Life picture a day challenge. I am eternally grateful to Ali Edwards for getting me to "scrap" again. It has been years!

We ended up getting about 10-12" of snow! It was a great day to go out and sled, but I was happily sitting on the craft room floor for hours. I am ashamed to say I didn't go out to take pictures of the kids even once! I am definitely going to make up for that today! I like sledding, too...so hopefully we'll have so many great ones from today that I end up including more than one photo for Sunday.

I'll upload the picture from yesterday in just a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment