Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It Came!

After waiting ever so patiently for Project Life to be available for sale on amazon...my kit has arrived. I am delighted because I don't teach on Tuesday afternoons so this means I am free to ooh and aah over the contents all evening! I am off now to watch the video tutorial that Tammy Morales posted on Becky Higgins site to show how to set up your album.
So if I'm playing with my kit and hanging out online, what's for dinner? I already know the answer to that of course, because I am a menu maker! We're having this awesome Pakistani Beef dish called, Kima. I found this recipe several years ago by typing "what to do with a pound of ground beef?" into Google...isn't it hilarious what you have access to on the net? I'm trying a lower carb version tonight and using sweet potatoes instead of white potatoes. I'll let you know how it turns out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment