Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rebecca-Monday POD

It was my month to pick the selection for our book club. After sleuthing reviews on amazon for a bit. I decided to go with an older book that had great reviews, Rebecca. It's been really wonderful, such descriptive writing that totally transports you back to the time. It was another day off from school due to snow so I wasn't so sure I'd be going to work either. I spent the entire morning snuggled under a blanket on the couch reading and had trouble tearing myself away even when the sun came out and I decided it was safe to proceed with classes for the day. I have only a chapter or so left to read but I fell asleep on the couch last night while watching a back episode of 24 with my hubby. (That is also why I didn't get to post my photo yesterday). Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment