Thursday, February 25, 2010

Friend Time

One of my dear friends that moved to Shreveport a couple of years ago is visiting town for the weekend. Today, my game night group (that Nancy started 3 years ago) got together to welcome her home. This means we have all gotten together a lot in the last couple of weeks-what a treat. I made this yummy crustless quiche to bring to the coffee. I used pre-roasted red pepper that came in a jar, onion, garlic, and spinach (about 1/2 a bag of fresh). I used a blend of Mexican cheese, mozzarella, and some colby jack. This was super easy to throw together and turned out great for those days you don't have time to mess with making a pie shell.
It is really turning out to be a fun week of friend time. I had tea on Wed, the coffee today, a breakfast w/another friend tomorrow morning, book club at my house also tomorrow, and a sleepover for all of Nancy's friends at her mom's home on Saturday night! Yippee! No complaining about "me" time for a while, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment