Thursday, February 11, 2010

Evil Girl Scouts....


Blaming myself for ordering all these boxes of cookies is just out of the question. Blaming myself for eating more than a recommended serving at one time is also out of the question. It is all those evil little girl scouts fault for me blowing my low-carb eating plan! For some reason, every student at dance that I ordered cookies from brought them to me today. I had eaten sensibly, came home and ate a sensible dinner and then proceeded to eat 2 of the Caramel Delights, 3 of the Lemon, and 3 of the Thin Mints (not so sensible). I have lost all self control!
I love Girl Scout cookies! Who doesn't? I sold them as a girl and have been a firm supporter/buyer of them as an adult. I miss the old names though- Samoas, Tagalongs, and there are even a couple that I don't think they carry any longer...
I guess by now many of you are dealing with this very same dilemma. My suggestion is to just eat/share the box all in one sitting and be done with it. You'll not only finish the box and remove temptation, you'll also get the disappointment in yourself all over with in one fell swoop!

Enjoy those cookies and remember that life is too short for self-hatred and celery sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment