Sunday, February 21, 2010

Couching it-POD Feb. 20


My kids love to fall asleep on the couches in front of the tv on the weekends. They don't have tv's in their rooms like some kids do but they do have their own den with a tv and computer. Their sleeping on the couch is such a common occurrence that it would easily get overlooked as a notable picture moment...

On this particular evening, my hubby and his brother and father who are visiting from out of town are having dinner at The Purple Onion in the neighboring town of Saluda, NC and enjoying the music of Kellin Watson. I was a little bummed that I didn't get to go, but the kids had their own plans and so I didn't think it was a good idea to go so far leaving one child at home, etc. At any rate, I had a quiet evening at home with Tripp and being a chauffeur for Libby.

No comments:

Post a Comment