Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fri POD


I met a friend for coffee at a new shop in town. Had to get some housework done for the book club meeting at my home tonight. Right after school was out, I took my son to have an ECG because he has been diagnosed with ADHD and prescribed Focalin for it. I am very hesitant about medication so I was insistent that we do an ECG to detect any possible undiagnosed heart conditions before agreeing to put him on anything. (You'll be hearing lots more about this in the near future, I'm sure).
As for book club-I made it an "English" theme to go with the book and served Lady Grey and Earl Grey teas, scones, Devonshire cream, Cheshire and Gloucestershire cheeses, and Jordan almonds. We had a great get-together and watched the Hitchcock movie version of our book club selection, Rebecca, by Daphne du Maurier. I fell asleep during the movie and everyone left as soon as it was finished-long week for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment