Friday, February 12, 2010

and more snow....

My "prize" ring I won on Heidi Swapp's site (courtesy of Liz Eaton) arrived today! I love it and it looks really fabulous paired with my anniversary band....

The snow started falling before school even let out for the day. My son's best friend got dropped off since his school got out earlier than ours so he went with me to pick the kids up. We ran by the grocery store to get the supplies for Libby's Valentine's party, doubtful that we would even get to have it. Jim took the boys to see the movie, Percy Jackson and the Olympian: The Lightning Thief. In the meantime, the snow continued to pour from the sky and Libby did end up calling off her party. My girlz game night which was also scheduled to meet tonight had to be canceled, too.
The plus side to all this is that at least we will be home together and can watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. Just waiting patiently for the fellas to make it back from the theater.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my blog a little while ago. Your album looks like it is coming together really well (I'm impressed that you are rounding all of your corners!). I like all of the extra little touches you are adding to it. And the numbers on the weekly header cards look good too -- for me it just makes sense since I'm focusing on the week at a glance, not a picture a day. Oh, and no baby yet... a week and a half left until the due date. :)

    ReplyDelete