Wednesday, February 3, 2010

L-O-V-E


It's February, so naturally we're all feeling the LOVE and thinking about Valentine's Day. My daughter, Libby and I made this adorable banner this evening after I got home from work. This is super fun and easy to do. You can make it as elaborate as you'd like, but we kept it very simple. The banner itself is a printable available to purchase at House of 3. We didn't print it on cardstock, so our first step was to adhere it to some, then we painted ours with Mod-Podge. (Speaking of which, visit one of my favorite blogs...www.modpodgerocks.blogspot.com). Next, we stapled the pennant pieces to some curling ribbon. Last, Libby cut a heart from some matching cardstock and glued on some chipboard letters I had in my scrapbooking stash. As I said, this was a quick little craft project for some mother-daughter bonding time. I am also making one and will probably do a few as gifts! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment